Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:33:16 +0100
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@paeps.cx>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Not booting automaticall

For some reason, the loader isn't getting loaded automatically anymore on my
Miata.  I probably did something silly, but I can't remember what :-o

The machine starts up normally, and the SRM loads the bootblocks:

CPU 0 booting

(boot dkc0.0.0.1004.0 -flags 0)
block 0 of dkc0.0.0.1004.0 is a valid boot block
reading 16 blocks from dkc0.0.0.1004.0
bootstrap code read in
base = 1d8000, image_start = 0, image_bytes = 2000
initializing HWRPB at 2000
initializing page table at 1ca000
initializing machine state
setting affinity to the primary CPU
jumping to bootstrap code
Boot:

Then it just sits there until I hit enter, and then loads the loader and the
kernel and everything works happily.

Any ideas on how to get this to work automatically again?

Thanks!

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
philip@paeps.cx                                       subscribed to the list.

  People will buy anything that's one to a customer.