Date:      Sat, 23 Apr 2022 16:46:16 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
To:        Yusuf Khan <yusisamerican@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do I write a driver and how do I find out what kernel API calls do?

Yusuf Khan wrote this message on Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 18:17 -0500:
> Literally just copy paste the title here.
>
> Also where do I get documentation?

Someone else replied w/ a number of helpful resources,
but the other thing to look at is section 9 man pages.

Not all the interfaces are documented, but a large number of the
ones most often used are there.

Also, some of the pages from 3 also apply to the kernel as well,
such as the usual string manipulation functions.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579