Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2012 23:54:35 -0600
From:      Mark Costlow <cheeks@swcp.com>
To:        dgeo@centrale-marseille.fr
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   mariadb-client-5.3.7 marked broken?

Hello.  I have a machine with mariadb-{client,server}-5.2.6 installed, and
would like to upgrade to the latest 5.3.x version.  However, mariadb-client
appears to be broken:

** Port marked as IGNORE: databases/mariadb-client:
	is marked as broken: incomplete plist

I found indications that mariadb-client has been listed in the broken ports
list for at least a few weeks, but I haven't been able to find any indication
of why or suggestions of how to deal with it.

Can you give any advice?

Thanks,

Mark
--
Mark Costlow    | Southwest Cyberport | Fax:   +1-505-232-7975
cheeks@swcp.com | Web:   www.swcp.com | Voice: +1-505-232-7992

abq-strange.com -- Interesting photos taken in Albuquerque, NM
                   Last post: Ring of Fire Eclipse - 2012-05-24 20:22:13