Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:35:05 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Reinier Bezuidenhout <rbezuide@oskar.nanoteq.co.za>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        marcel@scc.nl, logix@foobar.franken.de, Doug@gorean.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: sigset_t changes committed

I know this is not topic related, so appologies in advance ...

Sometimes people deserve a pat on the back.

This is the best thing since Chocolate Chip cookies :)

We're running things like myth2_demo, and it opens the doors
to a whole bunch of applications ... e.g. C++ Builder to follow
next year (for Linux, but probably running in Linuxulator !!)

thanks
Reinier