Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:07:06 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Jeremy Buckner <jeremy@cableaz.com>
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: / system full

On 2002-03-12 12:12, Jeremy Buckner wrote:

> Hey cool command. Didn't know about that one. I found it! The results of
> my cron jobs have been littering my /var/mail/root. Removing that took me
> down to 31M. Thanks for the help everyone.

You might find it useful to alias root@ to some other local user, and let
that user 'read' the mail that is supposed to be sent to root. I have
a local account called 'keramida' which I use for normal every day work.
By aliasing root -> keramida, I can read the mail of root in my normal
account mailboxes :)

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/