Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 2006 01:03:12 +0800
From:      <huangxiangkui@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   I coudn't use my soundcard on FreeBSD!!!

I use the laptop of HP.It is HP Pavilion ze2205au.

I know the soundcard is "Conexant AC-Link Audio" in the Windows.

I try to make my soundcard to work,but not had happend.

First,I add "snd_driver_enable=3D"YES"" to /etc/rc.conf
Next,I reboot my computer.
Last,I use the commond "cat /dev/sndstat" to see which drive has been
use.But NO drive be use by my soundcard.

I use "kldstat" know that I load all drives of soundcards.

But when I use NetBSD LiveCD to boot my laptop.It could find the
soundcard.And load the right drive.

I love FreeBSD,so Please tell me how to make my soundcard work well?

The drive of my soundcard on Windows XP is below.
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software5/COL10883/ob-31530-1/SP30399.exe

Wait you.