Date:      Sun, 14 May 1995 18:04:32 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: make world & cvs

> > /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/cvs/lib/../cvs/config.h:210: warning: this is the
>                                       ^^^^^^^^
>
> This file shouldn't exist, and doesn't in the stuff on freefall.  Either
> your supfile doesn't have the correct options or the file is
> undeleteable by the sup program.  Delete cvs/config.h and all wil be
> well.
>
> Nate

Tnks , I just moved over the cvs directory and supped again the gnu
directory. The "fresh" copy of cvs compiled fined over here.

Not sure what was the story here or why sup failed to update cvs properly
several times till I moved over the cvs directory.

If it helps here is the sup file which I used:

gnu release=current host=SUP.FreeBSD.ORG hostbase=/home base=/usr
prefix=/usr/sr
c delete old

Tnks,
	Amancio