Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2011 18:21:24 +0000
From:      Dru Lavigne <drulavigne@sympatico.ca>
To:        <me@kmwhite.net>, <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD swag

http://www.freebsdmall.com

> In the past=2C I remember hearing something about us (the community)=20
> having the rights to use the Beastie logo=2C but was under the impression=
=20
> we had such privileges to the 'horned-ball' style logo. Is this not true?

Kirk McKusick holds copyright to Beastie and should be contacted for permis=
sion:

http://www.mckusick.com/beastie/mainpage/copyright.html

The FreeBSD Foundation holds copyright to the new logo and should be contac=
ted for permission:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/contact.shtml

=20
> If we do=2C I'll be happy to submit design ideas (well=2C at least one)=
=2C and=20
> then purchase said items.

Ideas are always welcome :-)

Cheers=2C