Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:33:05 +1100
From:      "Barbara La Scala" <bfls@netspace.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Off-Topic: Computing for the Blind

Apologies for the off topic posting but my stepfather is blind and he wa=
nts my advice=0Aabout how to get online. I have no idea where to start l=
ooking for information on hardware=0Aand/or software for him. However, I=
 vaguely remember someone on this list saying they =0Awere visually impa=
ired. If I'm remembering correctly, I'd really appreciate it if that per=
son=0Awould get in touch with me.=0A=0AThanks=0ABarbara