Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 1995 01:25:45 +0100
From:      Julian Stacey <jhs>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Datapump-Lite Pricing

Re. The Datapump ISDN card availability enquiries:

I told Manufacturer (with whom I have a financial relationship)
that this list was a good place to give a developer's discount to,
& that he should unbundle his pricing, removing unwanted DOS software.
I have negotiated this :
        I can offer until the end of March only the Datapump-Lite
        versions V.120, PPP and V.22bis and fax 64Kbps working at
        DM 405,00       (No software supplied)
        This offer is only for orders received before March 31st.
In accordance with Manufacturers requirement:
	Priority must be given to those who have software ideas or can
	promote the product.
Thus I am mailing this just to current, not hackers.

I have a standard info. pack available, request it privately, not on mail
list, if requested I could put it in freefall.cdrom.com:~jhs

There's about 1.7 DM / $US, & about 2.3something DM /UK Pound Sterling

Julian Stacey   Tel. +49 89 268616      Timezone GMT+1 Munich, Germany.