Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:19:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      "follet_verfolger@yahoo.ca" <follet_verfolger@yahoo.ca>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   is PC2100 memory equal in Mac and PC?

Hi,

I know this is probably not the best list to ask this but I was hoping
one of you can help me.
I have a Power Mac Dual 867MHz, I want to buy memory for it and while
checking prices I discovered that the PC2100 memory for PC is cheaper
than the same memory for Mac.
I checked the characteristics for both types and they seemed equal so I
was wondering if it is safe to buy PC2100 memory listed for PC and use
it in my Power Mac?

thank you for help

F.