Date:      Wed, 25 Dec 2002 13:09:06 +0100
From:      Erwin Lansing <erwin@lansing.dk>
To:        Ying-Chieh Liao <ijliao@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, "Hendry S." <hsa@zeus.havoc2k.or.id>
Subject:   Re: ports/46514: Update port mail/pflogsumm to 1.0.4

--O5XBE6gyVG5Rl6Rj

On Tue, Dec 24, 2002 at 10:40:04PM -0800, Ying-Chieh Liao wrote:
>  I think we have to upgrade to 1.0.5 (beta version *sigh*) in order to co=
pe with
>  the new format of postfix

I (maintainer) agree. I think the best way to go is to create a
pflogsumm-devel port for those who want the beta version. There are
always two versions of pflogsumm available, so we might as well include
them in the ports tree, especially now we need the beta version.

The diff included in the original PR is fine by me.

Caio,
-erwin

--=20
Erwin Lansing      (,-.`._,'(       |\`-/|    http://droso.org/