Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:21:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCO goes after BSD?

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Alexander Kabaev wrote:

> Where on earth did you people find any proof to rumors of SCO going
> after _any_ of FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD projects?

http://www.windley.com/2003/11/18.html#a919 appears to be a notes from the
Tuesday event, cdXpo keynote Webcast of Darl McBride.

If I am reading it correctly, he answered these questions:

- Do you have claims against BSD or BSD derivative works?

- Will you do an analysis of BSD source tree and all derivative works?
  How much time will that take?

It doesn't specifically mention any BSD projects by name.

If I have time I will listen to that keynote and write an article for
http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/