Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 11:44:20 +0100 (MET)
From:      Christoph Haas <haas@brian.lion.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   New 2.2.1 out ?

Hi,

it was pretty late last night when I brought my repostory to the latest
release. When I had a quick glance at the sources I saw a new releasetag
saying it was 2.2.1-RELEASE. Did I miss something, or was it simply too
late for me to understand this new tag right ?

	Christoph

--
Christoph Haas		o.tel.o GmbH		| Never trust an operating
UNIX Sysadmin 		Universitaetsstrasse 140| system you don't have the