Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 1995 17:41:11 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Douglas Ambrisko <ambrisko@tcs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: syscons driver

>>> Douglas Ambrisko said:

 > |  > I'm told that there are toolkits available that can help do this sort o
 > |  > stuff, but it's not clear that they are shareware....  maybe rewriting
     the
 > |  > current dialog library to work either way is the answer  :-)
 > |  >

 > | Now, I am going to sit on my corner to see what are the arguments for
 > | not writing a systall which can run with X .... Now I am curious 8)
 >
 > I'd like to be able to install my gateway FreeBSD box through the serial
 > console tied to my main FreeBSD box.
 >
 > Doug A.

Yeap, I would like to use one of my shoe strings to tied my boxes over here
to do net install 8)

It seems to me like if you got the two boxes close enough that you ought to
be able to clone the disk on one box and then move the disk to your other
box. I would do that rather than bothering with installing over a serial
port .

	Amancio