Date:      Sun, 05 Apr 1998 13:43:39 -0400
From:      Jason Sabella <jsabella@ic.sunysb.edu>
To:        Neil Ludban <n-ludban@onu.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New information...

Hi Neil.  I have the Gateway 2000 G6266 with the 6.4GIG hdd and the
Promise Ultra DMA like you had said.  I'm not sure if you saw some older
messages of mine, but I'm trying to install it onto the empty 2.1 GIGS
at the end of the disk(The first 2.1 GIGS is for DOS's C partition and
the middle 2.1 GIGS is for DOS's D partition).  But anyways, FreeBSD
can't read the controller.  When I go to install FreeBSD from the
CD-ROM, I run install.bat, which executes the line:

fbsdboot.exe -D kernel

You had said to add the -current parameter, but it doesn't recognize
such a parameter.  Is this where you wanted me to type it in or is it
somewhere else?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.
								   Thank you,
								 Jason Sabella
---