Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:33:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      patrick@whetstonelogic.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: Diskless Booting a Sun4C

I am in the process of creating a diskless boot How-To for FreeBSD to
show how to boot other *BSD OS's from FreeBSD.

I am trying to diskless boot a Sun4C with OpenBSD from my FreeBSD box.
However, when it goes to nfs mount the file system, it repeatedly gives
me errors:

RPC timeout from server 0xd298823c1 (not real number)

I contacted the OpenBSD people and they responded with the message
below.

Yet, I am able to boot NetBSD, and a X.kernel from this same setup.
And it is the /root directory that is having trouble, not the swap file.
I've also started 'mountd -r' to attempt what Theo suggested.

Any ideas on how to get this working?

Patrick