Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 2015 22:27:31 -0500
From:      Steve Wills <swills@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Louis Epstein <le@main.put.com>
Cc:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Seamonkey port?

On 11/04/2015 21:00, Louis Epstein wrote:
> The download was prompted to name it seamonkey.diff.gz
> so does it need to be gunzipped?

Perhaps, not sure. Try gzip -d and if it works, great. :) If not, use
file or less to figure out if it's gz'd or not. If not, rename it.

> Would the patch break the Seamonkey I have running,
> and if so how do I undo it?

Well, there are two things you can do. One is build, via "make"; the
other is install via "make install" (usually done after the build).
Trying the build won't affect anything, doing the install will.

Steve