Date:      Thu, 05 Feb 1998 23:11:31 +0100
From:      "IBS / Andre Oppermann" <andre@pipeline.ch>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pppd radius in incoming directory....

zoonie wrote:

> while snooping around on ftp.freebsd.org the other day i noticed that
> there was a file called pppdradius_v0.tgz in the incoming directory.
> since it's been there since october (according to the timestamp) i was
> wondering if anybody had tried it?

I've tried it and it seems to work fine. The only problem I have is with
RADIUS accounting but I think it's a problem of my RADIUS server (winNT
based with SQL access).

> i downloaded it and applied the patch to my pppd source and then compiled
> it just to see if it would compile.  it did compile but i'm a bit hesitant
> to try it out without going through and reviewing the source (which i
> haven't had time to do).  it was put together by somebody named cyril
> vechera who is in st. petersberg, russia....

Don't forget to include the 'login' parameter in /etc/ppp/options.

--
Andre Oppermann

CEO / Geschaeftsfuehrer
Internet Business Solutions Ltd. (AG)
Hardstrasse 235, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon +41 1 277 75 75 / Fax +41 1 277 75 77
http://www.pipeline.ch    ibs@pipeline.ch