Date:      Mon, 08 Oct 2012 12:17:09 -0700
From:      Sean Bruno <seanbru@yahoo-inc.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   zfs zlib and net/zlib conflict

Hey, noted that DDB_CTF and ZFS are one cause of zlib conflict
currently.  Not sure how to get around it.

I guess, for now, I can't have CTF/Dtrace *and* ZFS in my kernconf?

I can see that there will be some issues until someone can untangle zlib
as sys/conf/files will drag in zlib from net in the following options:

net/zlib.c                      optional crypto | geom_uzip | ipsec | \
                                         mxge | netgraph_deflate | \
                                         ddb_ctf | gzio |geom_uncompress

Sean