Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:41:19 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Roman Kurakin <rik@cronyx.ru>
Cc:        peter@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: duplicate CVS modules in merged CVSROOT

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 12:09:45AM +0300, Roman Kurakin wrote:
> Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav:
>=20
> >Dmitry Morozovsky <marck@FreeBSD.org> writes:
> >=20
> >
> >>It seems some checks should be added to module merging code...
> >>  =20
> >>

> >...or somebody should stop using the merged CVSROOT.
> >
> I suggest to add prefixes like src_cut, port_cut while merging.

As discussed on Another List, that's the way it is *supposed* to be,
at least for the ports_* prefix.  That's the way it's been for ages now -
for ports which conflict with the src tree, a 'ports_' prefix is added
to the CVSROOT module definition.  Lots of examples in the
CVSROOT-ports/modules file :)

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@cnsys.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
This sentence contradicts itself - or rather - well, no, actually it doesn'=
t!

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV--