Date:      Sat, 8 Apr 2000 18:05:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Alexey N. Dokuchaev" <danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What are the best gcc optimization options for Pentium 200 MMX

Why exactly whould you not touch the -march options? I have had no
problems using them, and my system (5.0-CURRENT) seems a little faster
with -march=i686. I could be wrong though as I havn't done any exact
tests... it just seems a bit more responsive..

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|