Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:16:48 -0500
From:      Stephen A Derdau <sderdau@ne.mediaone.net>
To:        kostya <kostya@t-s.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: question is ..

One quick note.  Just want to say Lawyers are very good !!!!
		Unless your on the short end of the stick.
		Get one who is competent !!!!

Humm I guess congradulations are in order than ?

:-)

Congrdulations !!!!!!

Did you mean Can't ?

I would say :
I got the following from the search engin at
http://www.freebsd.org/search.html
HOPE THIS HELPS !  You'll get it sooner than later ......
		Plus you'll learn a lot  !!!

To prepare for installation from an MS-DOS partition, copy the files
from the distribution into a directory called C:\FREEBSD. The directory
tree structure of the CDROM must be partially reproduced within this
directory so we suggest using the DOS xcopy command. For example,
to prepare for a minimal installation of FreeBSD:

       C> MD C:\FREEBSD
       C> XCOPY /S E:\BIN C:\FREEBSD\BIN\
       C> XCOPY /S E:\MANPAGES C:\FREEBSD\MANPAGES\

assuming that C: is where you have free space and E: is where your CDROM
is mounted.

For as many `DISTS' you wish to install from MS-DOS (and you have free
space for), install each one under C:\FREEBSD - the BIN dist is
only the minimal requirement.