Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:14:42 -0700
From:      Kuzak <kuzak@kuzak.net>
To:        support@tecpro.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: POPTOP configuration / connection problems / error messages

You need a pptp: label in your /etc/ppp/ppp.cong

something like

pptp:
 set ifaddr 192.168.0.230/32 192.168.0.234-192.168.0.238
 set timeout 0
 set log Phase Chat LCP IPCP CCP tun command
 enable pap
 enable passwdauth
 set dns 192.168.1.1
 accept dns
 set nbns 192.168.1.1
 enable proxy

Basically you just setup the script as if someone was
dialing directly into your machine over a modem or
something.. I'm curious to know what doc's you read,
since as far as I know, there aren't really any doc's about
getting this whole thing to work with FreeBSD specifically.
	-Aric Kinney