Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:44:23 +0200
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alexander Pyhalov <alp@rsu.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pkg repository in jail

--tV/+6PImfyFtriLg

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 02:38:33PM +0400, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> Hello.
> As far as I can see, one can create pkg repositories with poudriere.=20
> However, could I run it in jail?
> If I can't, can I create pkg-ng packages just with "make package", place=
=20
> it somewhere and use as a local repository?
>=20
> I just want to keep my host system absolutely clean (no packages, no=20
> services except SSH).
> --=20
> Best regards,
> Alexander Pyhalov,
> system administrator of Computer Center of Southern Federal University

If you are on a recent box (don't know minimal requirements) where you can =
run
jails in jails.

With some tuning: allowing a jail to mount zfs, nullfs, and preloading the
drivers linux, linprocfs, linsysfs, nullfs etc then it is doable. and allow=
ing
your jail to run jails

I have a howto from a user who had done this, I have to work on it so that =
I can
turn it into a useful documentation.

regards,
Bapt