Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:34:00 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        Brett Wynkoop <freebsd-arm@wynn.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: kernel build fails

> On Feb 23, 2015, at 4:53 PM, Brett Wynkoop <freebsd-arm@wynn.com> =
wrote:
>=20
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:21:45 -0800
> Michael Mitchell <mmitchel@gmail.com> wrote:
>=20
>> i thought any arch except armv6 is currently problematic. (this is my
>> experience with 10.x so far).
>>=20
>=20
> See I think someone introduced a bug in the arm stuff as this was a
> build using the GENERIC BEAGLEBONE config that was there when I
> finished the svn up of the sources.  I did not specify armv7!

Can you describe your host environment, including the date it was last =
updated, as well as the exact version of the sources you are trying to =
build? It sounds like a tool mismatch. We=E2=80=99ve been moving very =
quickly and lately the =E2=80=9Calways works=E2=80=9D buildkernel will =
often fail when you haven=E2=80=99t updated your tools with a make =
buildworld or make kernel-toolchain before make buildkernel.

Warner