Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 1999 11:16:44 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jason Godfrey <godfreja@primenet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Two FreeBSD installs on one HD?

Hello everyone.

My hard drive just died (at least I think so, I keep on getting dma
timeoute errors when it accesses the /usr partition.) Before I run out and
get a new one I have a question about partitioning.

I want to start tracking -current, but I also want 3.2-Release as well. Is
there any reason why I couldn't make 3 partitions (slices), and have
3.2-Release on one and -current on another one.

Thanks
-- Jason