Date:      Mon, 7 May 2001 14:37:20 +0200
From:      Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
To:        Tomi Vainio - Sun Finland - <Tomi.Vainio@Sun.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WinModem Support/Learning the kernel Internals

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 02:13:05AM +0300, Tomi Vainio - Sun Finland - wrote:
> Benjamin Close writes:
>  > 	Is anyone looking into converting the Linux winmodem driver (
>  > Lucent Technologies binary object file compiled together with the linux
>  > kernel serial driver) into a freebsd device?
>  >
> Please check http://www.geocities.com/wtnbkysh/ .  It should work
> under 4.2R.  There is also some 5.0C patches but still some problems
> probably with interrupts.

Any idea who is the author of this?

I also tried it on -current and it needs some refinement probably.
I am willing to do that but it would be nice if the author could give me
some hints.

Mark

--
Mark Santcroos				RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/		New Projects Group/TTM