Date:      Tue, 6 May 1997 20:56:26 +0100
From:      camar@galileo.fie.us.es (CAMARA PEREZ JAVIER)
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hi

Good evening,

I'm a spanish student of informatic in Seville's University (in Spain), and
I want to ask you about a 'little' problem with the linux instalation.
I have got one partition on my HD, with information that I wouldn't like lost.
When I start the Linux instalation, I have to make a partition for this
operative system, but I couldn't find FIPS programm, which make the partition
without lose my information in the DOS partition.
Where I could find FIPS programm?

Please, sorry for my english.

I'm waiting for your answer.

                     javier.camara@cs.us.es