Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2017 03:11:22 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <doug@mail.sermon-archive.info>
To:        Miha Smrekar <smrekar.miha@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD firewall configuration

> On 7 April 2017, at 01:47, Miha Smrekar <smrekar.miha@gmail.com> =
wrote:
>=20
> Hello,
>=20
> I started using your system and I have come to firewall configuration. =
Can
> you tell me how to configure firewall (pf) that I will be able to =
connect
> with the computer through SSH on port 1024.
>=20

That depends on what else you are trying to accomplish.  The simplest =
approach is to change the Port parameter in /etc/ssh/sshd_config.  Then =
you don't need to do anything with pf.  However, if you are filtering =
other things with pf you might want to consider blocking port 22 in pf =
and then redirecting port 1024 to port 22 on the local machine.  The =
best way depends on what else you plan on doing.