Date:      Fri, 02 Nov 2012 09:29:19 -0500
From:      Joseph a Nagy Jr <jnagyjr1978@gmail.com>
To:        Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
Cc:        Da Rock <freebsd-ports@herveybayaustralia.com.au>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dropping maintainership of science/gramps!

--------------enigFF1111AF6F52CC1AD4BB66AF

--------------050803060605020705040304

On 11/02/12 09:27, Eitan Adler wrote:
> On 1 November 2012 23:27, Da Rock
> <freebsd-ports@herveybayaustralia.com.au> wrote:
>> On 11/01/12 17:19, Anders Troback wrote:
>>>
>>> I do not use FreeBSD any more (I feel in love with
>>> OpenBSD:-)) so please remove me as maintainer of the science/gramps
>>> port.
>>>
>> I can take it over unless someone else is better suited (and actually =
uses
>> the program). How do you go about doing this, though?
>=20
> Exactly as you just did. Done - you are now the maintainer!
>=20
>=20

that all being said, I've pointed out some issues earlier on this list
that are worth taking a look at, imo.

--=20
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org