Date:      Sat, 29 Nov 1997 21:08:14 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jacques Vidrine <nectar@NECTAR.COM>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pthreads

Hi,

Where can I find a status of pthread support for FreeBSD-current?  I've
not had experience with them before, but I have attempted to compile
Python 1.5b1 with thread support, and the resulting application is not
stable (in particular I've had problems with signals and the thread APIs
themselves).

My application is compiled with '-nodefaultlibs -lc_r -lgcc' ... I'm not
sure if this is the best (or even correct) approach.

I would appreciate any comments/suggestions/help anyone has to offer.

Thanks!!

Jacques Vidrine <n@nectar.com>