Date:               Sat, 19 Aug 1995 11:03:42 -0800
From:      "Jim Howard" <jiho@sierra.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:         Novice Club News

NOVICE CLUB NEWS

Many of us MYSELF INCLUDED don't seem to quite have a handle
on how to post messages to a mailing list.  We let our mail programs
fill in the "To:" line with redundant stuff, like individuals on the mailing
list, in addition to the mailing list itself.  And we let them fill in the "Cc:"
(Carbon copy) line as well.

The end result is that recipients get multiple copies of the same
message, which have to be sorted through and deleted.

We must all strive to edit our "To" and "Cc" lines properly, Novices!

--Your Dutiful President