Date:      Sun, 02 Jun 2002 09:23:40 -0500
From:      David LeCount <kenshi@linuxorbit.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Kernel errors

I specify KERNCONF=KENSHI when doing a make buildworld and installworld.
I am cvsuping src-all. And I do use the modern method to build my kernel
every time I cvsup, and then I'll try the old method if I want to make
changes but I always get the same error so I do the new method. I take
back the belief that make installworld isn't working because I managed
to set up IPv6 after it started doing this, but I can't figure out
what's up with the nsmb device. I've tried MAKEDEV nsmb0, nsmb, and even
nsmb* in desperation but it says no such device. So I don't know if the
problems are related or not.