Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 11:54:14 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Atipa <freebsd@atipa.com>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        Doug Junkins <junkins@foghead.com>, freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 440BX based SMP systems

The ASUS DS should work well, but will require the CAM driver for the
onboard SCSI. It uses AIC-7890.

Great board though; I'd recommend PC100/ECC DIMMS for best reliability.

Single P2-400's are fast as hell. If I am not mistaken, we sent one of
these boards to Steve Passe (smp@csn.net), who does much of the SMP
development. If it didn't work, he probably would have returned it.

Kevin