Date:      Sat, 26 Nov 2005 05:59:10 GMT
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@c0decafe.net, adamw@FreeBSD.org, adamw@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/66476: [NEW PORT] misc/gaim-talkfilters: A neat little GAIM plugin to integrate with GNU Talk Filters

Synopsis: [NEW PORT] misc/gaim-talkfilters: A neat little GAIM plugin to integrate with GNU Talk Filters

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->analyzed
State-Changed-By: adamw
State-Changed-When: Sat Nov 26 05:49:20 GMT 2005
State-Changed-Why:
Okay. Here's the deal with this PR.

The GAIM script support for the GNU talkfilters should definitely
be obtainable from our ports tree. To do this requires a slave port
that just builds and installs the GAIM-specific stuff.

I'm sending this PR back to the masses because I do not have the
resources to create and test such a thing. Its construction should
be exceedingly simple if you grok master/slave port stuff. Which I
don't. A good tutorial would be an awesome addition to the porter's
handbook.

To whomever picks up this PR: please do enable the GAIM plugin. It's
a great idea, will be a lot of fun, and this PR has been ignored by
me for an inexcusably and insultingly long period of time. Let me know
what I can do to be of help. I'll bake whomever takes this and fixes
this PR up right a cake. Talk to Ceren. I bake good cakes.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: adamw->freebsd-ports
Responsible-Changed-By: adamw
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Nov 26 05:49:20 GMT 2005
Responsible-Changed-Why: