Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 1997 08:46:41 -0700 (MST)
From:      Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Logo Buttons

I just got off the phone with the company who makes computer buttons.
We discussed pricing, and it looks like a go.  At quantities of 100
or above, I'll be able to sell them for US $2.00 each.  This is pricing
for a 4-color logo; if we need 6 colors I might not be able to keep it
under $2.00.

As I said before, outside N.A.  I'd prefer for someone to step up and
buy 50 or 100 at a time; I'll sell them at my cost plus shipping.

Jordan, if Walnut Creek might be interested in pursuing this, I'd be
happy to usher it through the artwork and sample stage and then turn
over the ordering to them.