Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:24:05 EDT
From:      Mongoos411@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   They just shut off the computer while FreeBSD was Running.

Help Help.  I was configuring x-wiondows, specifically building the log file.
 I know this takes up to a couple of hours.  So I played golf.  While I was
gone, my parents wanted to use the cmoputer.  They hit the keyboard.  They
have no idea what unix is.  They just thought it was dos.  Well, they
couldn't get out of it, they JUST TURNED THE POWER OFF.  When I turned it
back on, I got a continuous flood of messages.  So any ideas on how to go
about solving this?  Any help would be appreciated.
Again, Thanks for your time,
Jeff