Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:12:59 +0200
From:      Lars =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <lars.koeller@uni-bielefeld.de>
To:        AMAKAWA Shuhei <sa264@cam.ac.uk>
Cc:        sobomax@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE, ports@FreeBSD.org, lkoeller@cc.fh-lippe.de
Subject:   Re: ports/20975: update math/grace

----------

Dear FreeBSD maintainer!

I'm really frustrated about the handling of the ports I maintain. =

There are several people who asks me for a new grace port, and I do =

all the work and testing weeks ago.

Included an update of XmHTML to the latest version, and a hack to =

support PDF output, cause the pdflib-3.0 isn't avaliable and PDF =

graphic output is essential when generating PDF documents.

The PR ports/20464 isn't still handled since 2000/08/07 so why =

should I maintain this port anymore and submitt news versions? =

They are superseeded before the commit takes place, 5.1.2 is out =

now, but I don't make an update again, before things are cleared =

up.

Is there anybody out there who can look at the port? What should I =

do?

 =

 > Hi.
 > I received a reply from the maintainer.
 > Could you look at his PR please?
 > Regards
 > =

 > =

 > From: Lars K=3DF6ller <Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
 > Subject: Re: ports/20975: update math/grace
 > Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 07:22:45 +0200

Best regards

Lars

-- =

E-Mail:                                 \  Lars K=F6ller (Unix Sysadmin)
  Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE           \  Computing Center
  lkoeller@cc.FH-Lippe.DE                   \  University of Bielefeld
PGP-key:                                      \  Germany
  http://www.pgp.net/pgpnet/www-key.html        \  Tel: +49 521 106 4964
----------- FreeBSD, what else? ---- http://www.freebsd.org -------------=