Date:      Sat, 8 Dec 2012 02:21:23 -0000
From:      sib@tormail.org
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   9.1 on FTP

Hi freebsd-questions.

While looking for a 9.1-rc3 ISO to test on my old PPC Mac, I saw a
9.1-RELEASE(!) ISO under releases/powerpc. I didn't think 9.1 was out or
announced yet, even though it was supposed to be announced some days ago.
I can't find it under any other directories for amd64,i386,etc. It's also
not on freebsd-update. Why was there an ISO for PPC? As I check now, it's
either been removed or I can't find it. Something fishy is going on?