Date:      Sat, 6 Jul 2002 13:55:42 -0600
From:      Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc@attbi.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Canon Powershot S40

Hi, I found some directions to using this camera with gphoto2 under Linux,
but I'm having trouble getting to work with FreeBSD. Any ideas on if this
will work under FreeBSD, and if so, how?

Here's the link to the directions with Linux:
http://www.dangray.f9.co.uk/linux/Canon_S40_and_Linux.html

Any ideas on what, if anything I might have to add to my fstab to get this
to work? I compiled usb support into my kernel. I installed gphoto2 port.

Plugging/unplugging doesn't seem to result in anything being detected,
either. gphoto -P says "Error ('Unknown model')"

I'm using FreeBSD 4.4, BTW.

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc@attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome