Date:      Sat, 7 Jun 2014 10:12:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      None Secure <none_secure@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, "matthew@freebsd.org" <matthew@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Can you create a FreeBSD gateway, with private IPs, without NAT/divert ?

Matthew,=0A=0AThanks for your response - I suspect that was the problem I w=
as encountering (that the ISP will NAT for my external address) and that is=
 why I switched to natd/divert, and it is indeed working properly.=0A=0ASo =
what is the problem ? =A0Well, the problem is I am trying to use sshuttle, =
which inserts it's own set of divert rules into the ipfw table ... so I hav=
e one natd_enable, and a set of divert rules ... and then we add another se=
t of divert rules from sshuttle (which does not, btw, start it's own natd).=
=0A=0ASo when you say that I can NAT multiple times ... can I NAT multiple =
times on the same system ? =A0If I start a second natd (which sounds ridicu=
lous to me) how does it know which set of diverts it is supposed to work on=
 ?=0A=0ABasically my system is working fine with natd/divert, but now I eit=
her need to make it work without natd/divert (so that sshuttle can do its o=
wn) or I need to find a way to use two sets of natd/divert ...=0A=0AComment=
s ?