Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:39:25 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        Jess A Rodriguez <jrodriguez@itetelecom.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Freebie Question - Setting up FTP server

On Monday 06 October 2003 03:27 pm, Jess A Rodriguez wrote:
> hi  i'm a new freebsd user and trying to look for the url that will
> help me set up a ftp server in my newly installed bsd box, i cant
> find any link. i appreciate any help, thanks!!

Remove the comment in /etc/inetd.conf and you have a server. Just=20
remember the Ju=E1rez people are looking for open sites and you could=20
find your HD full of commercial software that you don't own and you=20
have lost your network bandwidth to people downloading the software.

Kent

=2D-=20
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA