Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2014 23:51:32 +0100
From:      Mark Blackman <mark@exonetric.com>
To:        =?windows-1252?Q?Torbj=F6rn_Granlund?= <tg@gmplib.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bug report

On 17 Jul 2014, at 23:24, Torbj=F6rn Granlund <tg@gmplib.org> wrote:

>=20
> Result:
>  bug-fbsdgcc.c: In function 'foo':
>  bug-fbsdgcc.c:22: internal compiler error: in memory_address_length, =
at config/i386/i386.c:13897
>  Please submit a full bug report,
>  with preprocessed source if appropriate.
>  See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html>; for instructions.
>=20
> (I do not report this to the gcc folks in spite of being urged since
> this gcc apparently was hacked by fbsd.)

Thanks for the very specific and detailed bug report. I=92m sure the =
FreeBSD teams would like to know (although even this list is probably =
not quite right either) about such a curious bug, I don=92t think there =
would be any harm in reporting this to the gcc team. They can choose to =
disregard it if they like, but you=92re taking that decision out of =
their hands if you don=92t report it.

- Mark=