Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2017 19:37:33 -0400
From:      Baho Utot <baho-utot@columbus.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg

I rebuilt world using 11.0-p8 source and issued make package to build
packages.  I put them into a repository and installed them. Now I would
like to remove them from the pkg database so I can rebuild world using
the old method as in the manual.  How can I remove the entries in the
pkg database and not remove the installed packages?   I don't want to
remove the installed packages and have a non-bootable system.

Thanks