Date:      Thu, 07 Mar 1996 17:24:50 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        invalid opcode <coredump@nervosa.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org

> Just on a whim, I decided to go into #linux (irc) and ask their opinions
> of FreeBSD. Some were uneducated, some were just plain wrong. Here is the
> log, it has been edited for brevity:

Huh.  Reading this reminds me a lot of certain parties I've attended in
the Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco:

[person #1] *ssssuuck*.  Mmmmm.  That's good.  You know man, I think
this capitalism thing sucks.  We should overthrow this corrupt society
and go to a series of semi-aut..aut..uh. independant collectivies.

[person #2] Right on man.  Power to the people.  Uh, pass that here, will
you?  *TOKE*..  Good shit, this..  Chairman Mao said it best, man.

[person #3] Said what?

[person #2] *sssssuck*..  Uh..  Shit, now I can't remember.

[person #1] What were we talking about again?

[person #4] Hey, I went to this awesome concert last night.  Billy and the
Barftones - you gotta check 'em out!  Hey, you going to hold on to that thing
all night?

[person #2] Oh, sorry man.  HOLDING!  Tee hee!

[person #3] Hey, anyone ever tried it with 3 women and a sheep?

[person #1] Sheep SUCK, man!  They get fur all over your sheets, and
the hoofprints!  Took my old lady weeks to repair our waterbed.
I try to stick to the bipeds, man..

[person #2] Oh god.  I think I see Elvis in this tie-dye!

[Everyone] WHERE?!

Personally, I think I'll take the party crowd over #linux any day.. :-)

					Jordan