Date:      Sun, 27 Sep 1998 14:50:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@devrycols.edu>
To:        "R. Leland Heaton, Jr." <rlheaton@clunet.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Win98 and FreeBSD.

> 	I would like to install both FreeBSD and Win98.  I actually would prefer
> FreeBSD, but do to the fact that I go to college, I need Win98 (unless
> there is a way to run Win95/98 programs on FreeBSD that I don't know
> about).  I have Win98 installed already.  How on earth can I make a
> parittion for FreeBSD without screwing up Win98 or do I have to install
> everything over a certain way?
>
> -R. Leland Heaotn Jr.

You'll want to use a program like 'fips' to resize your Win98 partition.
If you Win98 partition is FAT32 then fips may not work, in which case
you'll want to check out 'Partition Magic'.

Be advised, 'fips' is freeware, and 'Partition Magic' is payware (it's
only about $30.00) though.

Or...  you could just fdisk the drive and start over.