Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:36:24 +0100
From:      "Steven Hartland" <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
To:        "Borja Marcos" <borjam@sarenet.es>, "Francois Tigeot" <ftigeot@wolfpond.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-scsi <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Data corruption with the mfi(4) driver

Your card is is based on 3108 chipset where as those lised in the dragonflybsd
report appear to be 2208 based, which is the same as what we're running here
without any issue, so I suspect the problems are unrelated.

I'm not sure if dragonflybsd imported our mfi fixes so they could well be
seeing the original issues.

    Regards
    Steve