Date:      Thu, 8 Dec 2011 11:40:07 -0800
From:      Daniel Duerr <dd@gizmocreative.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   audio/squeezeboxserver request

Hi,

I have a small request for whoever maintains the audio/squeezeboxserver =
port...  For users like myself who would like to use an existing =
instance of MySQL instead of the bundled one, we have to add the 'mysql' =
dependency to the /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ startup script in order for =
squeezeboxserver to load *after* mysql-server.  This customization is =
then lost every time we upgrade the port.  Is there a way that this can =
be made as a 'make config' option that one can set?

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Daniel Duerr President