Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2012 21:52:18 +0400
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        Yury Glukhovskoy <yglukh@mail.ru>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: abiword

Hi Yury,

Yury Glukhovskoy wrote on 05.08.2012 10:18:
> Hi Gnome Team
>
> I've got necessity to use word processor at FreeBSD.
> I decided to use an abiword with gnome, but I came across fairly annoying problem.
> Abiword doesn't open docx file.
>
> there is no docx extension among available ones to open.
>
> may be it is necessary to build some additions to open such files ?
> could You be so kind to help me to resolve this issue...
>
> best regards,
> Yury

I'm not sure if this is correct way to go, but I was able to solve it by
adding --enable-builtin-plugins="opendocument openxml" to CONFIGURE_ARGS
in Makefile. Just rebuild abiword with this change, and you got properly
rendered document instead of chartrash in the abiword window.

PS. Actually only `openxml' is required here, but I didn't tested if
this change will save capability to open .odf's too.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.